Skullding Hot respects the privacy of all users of www.skulldinghot.nl and ensures that the personal information you provide to Skullding Hot is treated confidentially. In this privacy statement you will receive more information about how Skullding Hot handles the personal data obtained via this website.
When you place an order, Skullding Hot needs your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, IP address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress. This data will be kept for one year after completion of your order and seven years thereafter (legal retention period).
Skullding Hot works with the following companies to process your order:
- Shopify (online store software, web hosting and regular email traffic)
- Shopify Payments en PayPal (betalingsproviders)
- DPD and PostNL (shipping and logistics)
These companies receive the above-mentioned data for this purpose.
You can contact Skullding Hot in various ways via the website.
- Contact Form
- Product question
- Social media
The data that Skullding Hot collects is: name, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address. This data will be kept for a maximum of 1 year after the last contact. This way we are sure that we can quickly help you with any follow-up questions.
Cookies an analysis
This website places cookies for the following reasons:
- Shopping cart (functional cookie): Remember which products are in your shopping cart. Without this cookie you cannot order products or place them in your shopping cart.
- Cookie choice (functional cookie): Remember whether you have given us permission to place cookies.
- Google Analytics (tracking cookie): Measure how you use the website and how you found us and try to gain insight into this through reports.
- Google AdWords (tracking cookie): We measure how you use the website and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our AdWords campaigns.
- AddThis (Social Media cookie): This cookie makes it possible to share our content via Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and various other social media websites.
- Review sites (marketing cookies): We like to be reviewed by customers. We use the Webwinkelkeur platform for this. This places cookies for correct operation.
You can delete cookies and disable the placing of cookies in your browser, but some parts of the webshop will then no longer work properly.
Provision of data to third parties
Your data will be provided to the following companies for administrative reasons:
- e-bookkeeping (bookkeeper)
The website contains social media buttons. The administrators of these services collect your personal data.
With the exception of the above-mentioned partners, Skullding Hot will never provide your personal information to third parties, unless required by law.
The security of your personal data is very important. Security is therefore continuously optimized.
The ordering procedure of the Skullding Hot webshop is well secured. All data is sent via a so-called SSL connection.
Inspection, modification or deletion
If you have any questions about your personal data or would like to view/change/delete it, you can always contact Skullding Hot via the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement.
You have the following rights:
- right to be forgotten
- right to view, amend and/or delete your personal data
- right to transfer your personal data
- right to restriction of processing
- object to certain use
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately.
To file a complaint
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against this processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
T.n.v. Linda Posthuma
If changes to the privacy statement are necessary, you will always find the most recent information on this page.
Sign up for the newsletter!
Stay informed about new products, developments and fun promotions.